" BROWN RICE / CARGO RICE"
1. Measured 1 cup of rice
2. Soak rice in water for ½ hours and drain off excess water.
3. Add 2 cups of water, cover the rice cooker and turn it on.
4. When it automatically turns off, let it stands for another 15 minutes before serving.
**if softer rice is needed, add more water and simmer for a longer time.**
COOKING IN MICROWAVE
1. Measured 1 cup of rice into a large microwavable container.
2. Rinse once with clean water.
3. Add 2 cups of boiling water, adjust temperature to a high level, set cooking time to 12 minutes. Put a cover on but leave hole for little ventilation.
4. After 12 minutes, take it out and stir thoroughly, put it in the microwave once again.
5. Reset cooking time another 12 minutes.
6. Remove the cover for ventilation; let it stand for 10 minutes before serving.