" WHITE RICE "
1. Measured 3 cups of rice into the rice cooker.
2. Rinse once with clean water.
3. Add 4.5 cups of clean water, cover the rice cooker and turn it on.
4. When it automatically turns off, let it stands for another 5 minutes before serving.
**if softer rice is needed, add more water and simmer for a longer time. **
COOKING IN A POT (Absorption)
1. Bring 1 cup of rice into a pot and rinse once with clean water.
2. Add 1.5 cups of water, bring it to boil and stir occasionally.
3. Lower heat, cover with lid and simmer 15/20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let it stand by covered 5-10 minutes before serving.
COOKING IN MICROWAVE
1. Measured 3 cups of rice and rinse once with clean water
2. Add 1.5 cups of clean water into the microwavable container, cover the lid.
3. Set the microwave according to the instruction of your microwave.