" PARBOILED RICE"
COOKING IN MICROWAVE
1. Measured 1 cup of rice into a microwavable container.
2. Rinse once with clean water.
3. Add 2 cups of boiling water
4. Cover with lid and cook with high level for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove from the microwave and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
COOKING IN A POT Absorption
1. Measured 2 1/3 cups of water
2. Measured 1 cup of Parboiled rice and rinse once with clean water.
3. Bring it to boil, add some salt (if needed) and stir it.
4. Cover tightly, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes
5. Remove from the heat, cover and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
**if softer rice is needed, add more water and simmer for a longer time.**